||[Mar. 23rd, 2006|04:52 pm]
taken from lies_woven:|
step 1: put your mp3 player or whatever on random.
step 2: post your favorite line from the first 15 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
step 3: post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
step 4: strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
step 5: looking them up on google or any other search engine is cheating!
step 6: world domination!
Only FIVE more left, who can name them?
1. More a question than a curse, how could hell be any worse? - Los Angeles is Burning by Bad Religion (Way to go lies_woven!)
2. They say that roosters do it, with a doodle and cock!
3. I got something to say, I raped your mother today - Last Carress by Misfits (Good job Timeforsome and lies_woven!)
4. Just do it, you don't have to ask - Take it off, by The Donnas (Good job Timeforsome!)
5. We came to a mountain, dynamite, and she'll blow a big hole in that rock, like the one in my soul - Far Away Boys, by Flogging Molly (I didn't think anyone would get that one, good job lies_woven!)
6. Psychobilly hot babe, rude girl, new wave, punk chick, skin girl, honey I'm your slave - Subcultural Girl by The Nekromantix (lies_woven, you're on a roll!)
7. Didn't you want to change the world like a child in flight?
8. This day, anything goes, dead bodies hanging from poles - Halloween by Misfits or AFI (Bonus points for getting two of the bands timeforsome, but you forgot the Dropkick Murphies version! lol)
9. Crossing bridges into the land of the forgotten
10. All my scientists are working on a deadline, so my psychologist is working day and night time - Atomic Garden by Bad Religion (Good job Timeforsome and lies_woven, you kicked some ass)
11. I'm watching Michael Moore expose the aweful truth, i'm listening to Public Enemy and Reagan Youth - Franco Un-American by NOFX (Good call yellowbloc!)
12. Here's the bank and here's the teller, open her legs to any feller
13. The captain had a daughter who fell in deep sea water, and by her squeals we knew the eels had found her sexual quarters
14. Get a shoe thrown at me from a mean old man, get my dinner from a garbage can - Stray Cat Strut, by Stray Cats (Thanks psychonauticus!)
15. They threw a rope around yer neck to watch you dance the jig of death,
then left ya for the starvin' crows, hovering like hungry whores, one flew down, plucked out yer eye, the other he had in his sights, ya snarled at him, said leave me be... I need the bugger so I can see! - Salty Dog by Flogging Molly (yellowbloc, you da man!)